Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dating advice needed
Quote | Reply

Sage womens of the LR, I need some dating advice. I know each individual and circumstance is different, but I just hope to get some outside perspective and a read on the situation.

I met a gal at the gym, we got to talking and went out for a date on Friday. Prior to meeting up, we have also been communicating via social media dms nightly, and had nice banter and conversations.

I thought the date went well, lots of laughs and sharing and stayed for 3 rounds of beer. During the date, we made plans to meet up on Saturday. Sat afternoon, she messaged that she was feeling tired and also had to work the next day, and asked to cancel. Though adding that she was sorry and did not want me to read anything into it, and we could make plans again if I wanted.

I get a message sunday night that saying that she was tired and had to work the next day again (it was a long weekend here). Totally fair, work is work.

I message her on monday, asking how her day went and reiterated that I would like to see her again. Based on the platform, I see that she has not read my message. And I have also not heard anything from her.

I am being ghosted, right? We went from multiple messages and conversations throughout a day, to nothing.

Do I message her again? If so, what should l say?

Any advice?
Quote Reply
Re: Dating advice needed [noodle_soup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm far from a dating expert.

BUT - I say leave the ball in her court. Because, either she has stuff going on and will get back to you, or you are being ghosted. But either way - you deserve someone who is actually interested in you and doesn't waste your time.

If she really wants a second date, she'll tell you. Don't waste your time/energy where it doesn't serve your interests.

Also - sorry - that's a shitty place to be, especially if you had a good time and it felt mutual.
Quote Reply
Re: Dating advice needed [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Late seeing this, but I agree. If it was a long weekend and she had to work, maybe she is just coming back up for air. Have you heard anything? If not, chalk it up and move on.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply