Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Road bikes for petite women
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,
I am looking for suggestions for good road bikes for petite women who want 700 c wheels! Thanks! KK
Quote Reply
Re: Road bikes for petite women [Kat_Kong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Context: I'm 5'3" if I'm wearing super thick socks. Felt does a nice job with small-sized road bike frames. I also have a Factor O2 size 49 that fits like a dream (bought it off a women's racing team, so they likely put their own narrow bars, short cranks, etc on it).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disclaimer: I am male but Mrs japarker24 is no longer racing.

Have you found a bike yet?

Are you looking for a high end bike or will anything do?

We can send you a bike for "free" but it is a basic Trek road bike WSD (womens specific design) with 700 wheels. I say "free" because I would like to be reimbursed for packing & shipping but if you are close to North Carolina we could potentially arrange a meet up.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Road bikes for petite women [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If Kat Kong doesn't take you up on the offer, I'm interested. I'll be in NC, near Cape Carteret, twice over the next couple of weeks. Will send a pm.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: Road bikes for petite women [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello japarker24,
Yes I am in the process of purchasing a new or newer road bike. I consulted with bike fitter and he has suggested a handful of stock road bikes that will work for me. I appreciate your offer but I wanted something new with disc brakes, etc.

Thanks!

KK
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck with your new purchase! I have sent a message to Tri3.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply