Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ventum One Disc Frameset For Sale- $3,500
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to sell my 2022 Ventum One Disc Frameset. It's a 56cm, size large. This was my race bike last season. Thanks to injuries (running and swimming injuries, not bike crashes!), it only has about 500 miles on it. The frameset will come with seatpost, basebar, and unused extensions (I replaced them with Aerocoach Ascalons as soon as I received the bike).
I would contemplate including the AeroCoach Ascalons, groupset (I have a used and an unused BNIB Red AXS 1x group, [/url]including a used 50t Quarq and a BNIB 48t Quarq, both 165mm arms), and possibly the wheels (Princeton Carbonworks Mach/Blur combo) if the price was right, but my primary goal is the frame. Asking $3,500 on the frameset.

Nothing (including the wheels) is for sale separately from the frame. I'll sell the frameset, I'll sell the complete build, I'll sell the frameset plus wheels, the bike without wheels, etc, but nothing goes without the frameset.

Thanks to a shop affiliation, I am able to do a lot of customization on this build for the buyer at a deep discount. So, if the frame interests you and you want to talk specific builds, different wheels, going to a 2x group, etc, just reach out and we can chat

Quote Reply
Re: Ventum One Disc Frameset For Sale- $3,500 [TriBy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the unused BNIB Red AXS 1x group if you want to sell separately
Quote Reply