Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Does ST have a Zwift Duathlon league team?
Quote | Reply
Just noticed that zwift duathlon league is starting Feb 1. Wondering if there’s a Slowtwitch team to join with?
Quote Reply
Re: Does ST have a Zwift Duathlon league team? [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As far as I'm aware: no.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have a hard enough time meeting the minimum number of riders from week to week for the ZRL team. Can’t imagine how tough it’d be for a duathlon team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do they calibrate the running, its easy enough to move legs along at 5 - 6 min Km pace but have your garmin and arm rocking along at mid to low 4's
Quote Reply
Re: Does ST have a Zwift Duathlon league team? [stevie g] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevie g wrote:
How do they calibrate the running, its easy enough to move legs along at 5 - 6 min Km pace but have your garmin and arm rocking along at mid to low 4's

Have to use a foot pod and HRM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'd be game for it, i did an early season of the ZRL for the ST team, about 2 years ago. its a good time, but i think it would be easier if there was a bigger pool of people. we had i think only 5 guys so there was pressure to be there every week. finding at least 4 for Du would be even harder, altough i'm not sure if all team mates have to race the same time slot for Du? if enough are interested sign me up , but i think with this season starting tomorrow it may be too late.
Quote Reply