Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - FS: 2010 Cervelo S1 58cm - $750
Quote | Reply
This is a 2010 Cervelo S1 in size 58.

I am asking $750+shipping or best offer.

This has been a great bike for me. I have moved to a new frame and no longer need this. It has been dedicated to my trainer for about a year and a half due to the new bike.

Below is information regarding the bike in general. Specifically, this bike has about no more than 3500 miles on it. It has been in 1 x wreck, but there was no damage to the frame. A shifter cap was damaged and replaced. The cassette is original. The crankset is also original, but has not been ridden for all of those miles. The chain has less than 1000 miles and has recently been waxed.

Other changes are the saddle has been swapped to a Fizik Arione Versus Evo, but have the original if wanted. I have also replaced the handle bar with a Zipp Service Course SL-70 ergo handlebar (original available if wanted). Tires are now Conti GP4000 as well.

With any question, reach out!

Cervelo's S1 is stiff, efficient and fast, making it ideal for road racing. Plus, it's loaded with aero advantages you'll appreciate as you fly off the front or PR your next race against the clock. Cervelo's famous aluminum frame with their Smartwall down tube offers mountain-goat climbing and also a super-stable ride you'll love on high-speed descents and in technical criteriums. Plus, the S1 sports a super 3T Funda Pro carbon fork and quality Shimano wheels, and a trick seatpost that gives you a classic road position plus a forward wind-cheating aero position. You'll also love this bike's precision-shifting Shimano/FSA compact drivetrain that eats up climbs and spits out your competitors, and the powerful . On the S1 all your breakaways will stick!

Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra 6600
Crankset: 50/34
Crank length: 175
Cassette: 12-25
Handlebar width: 44cm
Seatpost: carbon with reversible seat mount (awesome feature if you need to get steeper seat tube angle for use with aerobars)
Last edited by: lightning33: Apr 10, 23 18:32
Quote Reply