Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me?
Quote | Reply
"my phone call to the Secretary of State of Georgia, and a second call which the Marxists, Communists, Racists, and RINOS don’t even want to talk about, were “PERFECT” calls. Many people, including lawyers for both sides, were knowingly on the line. I was protesting a RIGGED & STOLEN Election, which evidence proves it was,” claimed the former president.

He went on to reassert a number of completely false claims about his vote total in Georgia: “I won Georgia by a lot, but only needed a small number of votes from that total number. They cheated in many ways including STUFFING Ballots, ALL CAUGHT LIVE ON TAPE.”

And then he questioned why Mr Raffensperger or others on the call declined to say at the time that his instruction to the elections chief had been inappropriate.
“[H]ow come not one person said, while on the call, that I acted inappropriately, or made a statement of protest at what I said, & then slammed down the phone[?]” asked the ex-president. “Not one, even with so many opposing people, lawyers, and others on the line. NO ADMONISHMENT at all.”

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Jan 25, 23 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump, Elon, and Santos.

Free entertainment for all !

It just never stops.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: Jan 25, 23 14:30
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump has no other way to scam money out of his supporters. He has to keep this up.

He's been criminal for over 50 years and gotten away with it. If not for money-laundering, he probably would have failed with everything he tried. He most likely doesn't think anybody is going to slap the cuffs on an ex-president. We will have to wait and see if he is right or wrong.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
why do i think 'admonishment' is something he's use to paying for
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
Trump has no other way to scam money out of his supporters. He has to keep this up.

He's been criminal for over 50 years and gotten away with it. If not for money-laundering, he probably would have failed with everything he tried. He most likely doesn't think anybody is going to slap the cuffs on an ex-president. We will have to wait and see if he is right or wrong.

Q: How do you milk a sheep?

A: Lie about the election, then send fundraising emails.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And its gonna get even more fun very soon !

Breaking news:
Meta says it will restore Donald Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts
https://www.cnn.com/...-decision/index.html

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.

--
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Breaking news:

And apparently he's planning to get back on Twitter too. ST better lease another data center because the HOLY SHIT thread is likely to heat up. Strap in, it's going to be rough ride with the combination of legal cases and taking on DeSantis, et al in the primary battle.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Breaking news:

And apparently he's planning to get back on Twitter too. ST better lease another data center because the HOLY SHIT thread is likely to heat up. Strap in, it's going to be rough ride with the combination of legal cases and taking on DeSantis, et al in the primary battle.

Nah, I'm just gonna make some popcorn and lick my chops.

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So how long until the news release stating that they won't be pressing any charges against him?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good, but let me fix that for you:

Quote:
We know that any decision we make on this issue will be fiercely criticized. Reasonable people will disagree over whether it is the right decision. But a decision had to be made, so we have tried to make it as best we can in a way that will make us the most engagement and, most important, the most money!

Wink

--
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spudone wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Breaking news:

Facebook wrote a big weasel statement:

https://about.fb.com/...-account-suspension/

The last paragraph is the best:

We know that any decision we make on this issue will be fiercely criticized. Reasonable people will disagree over whether it is the right decision. But a decision had to be made, so we have tried to make it as best we can in a way that is consistent with our values and the process we established in response to the Oversight Board’s guidance.

Um, no, you *already* made a decision, and now you're reneging on it. But don't let facts get in the way of your consistency (or lack thereof).

It sounds like their policy allows for suspensions of up to 2 years, after which they have to consider whether or not to reinstate, ban, or suspend for another 2 year period.

So yes, it sounds like they actually had to make a decision, because they have passed the initial 2 year suspension period.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
spudone wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Breaking news:

We know that any decision we make on this issue will be fiercely criticized. Reasonable people will disagree over whether it is the right decision. But a decision had to be made, so we have tried to make it as best we can in a way that is consistent with our values and the process we established in response to the Oversight Board’s guidance.

Um, no, you *already* made a decision, and now you're reneging on it. But don't let facts get in the way of your consistency (or lack thereof).

Who the fork are these reasonable people! ;)

Facebook is giving Trump a platform from he can issue daily reminders to American voters that the leader of the GOP is a flaming pile of trash.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
"my phone call to the Secretary of State of Georgia, and a second call which the Marxists, Communists, Racists, and RINOS don’t even want to talk about, were “PERFECT” calls. Many people, including lawyers for both sides, were knowingly on the line. I was protesting a RIGGED & STOLEN Election, which evidence proves it was,” claimed the former president.

He went on to reassert a number of completely false claims about his vote total in Georgia: “I won Georgia by a lot, but only needed a small number of votes from that total number. They cheated in many ways including STUFFING Ballots, ALL CAUGHT LIVE ON TAPE.”

And then he questioned why Mr Raffensperger or others on the call declined to say at the time that his instruction to the elections chief had been inappropriate.
“[H]ow come not one person said, while on the call, that I acted inappropriately, or made a statement of protest at what I said, & then slammed down the phone[?]” asked the ex-president. “Not one, even with so many opposing people, lawyers, and others on the line. NO ADMONISHMENT at all.”

TFG is proof that if a lie is told often enough people will believe it to be truth. He keeps repeating the same lies and his supporters suck it up as if it's all true. Facts and real truth do not matter to these people. They live in a world of cognitive dissonance.

Don

Tri-ing to have fun. Anything else is just a bonus!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
spudone wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Breaking news:

It sounds like their policy allows for suspensions of up to 2 years, after which they have to consider whether or not to reinstate, ban, or suspend for another 2 year period.

So yes, it sounds like they actually had to make a decision, because they have passed the initial 2 year suspension period.

I say let him back on. Then give it two weeks until he has racked up enough bullshit posts to ban him again.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

By his own logic, shouldn't someone admonish him for this BS? One thing about Trump, he welcomes admonishment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

It’s more like:

Why do you let me hang myself with this noose I tied from the rope I brought and this stool I made from the wood I cut from the tree I planted?

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:

It’s more like:

Why do you let me hang myself with this noose I tied from the rope I brought and this stool I made from the wood I cut from the tree I planted?

Yeah after I wrote that I thought that rope is all his.

Quote Reply
Re: Trump: Why did you let me hang myself with this noose that you handed me? [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
So how long until the news release stating that they won't be pressing any charges against him?

What makes you say that? While the DA is moving slowly, the indications are that they intend to ask a grand jury to indict.
Quote Reply