Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Christian Extremists & Re-Awaken America & Michael Flynn [Mongo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mongo wrote:
slowguy wrote:
sphere wrote:
If we could make it Tuesday, that’d be great. I’ve got a zoom meeting on Wednesday evening that I’d rather not have to call in for.

We're shooting for Tuesday, but need to make sure the gazebo at the local rec center is available. Punch and cookies for all attendees who show up in time to socialize before the painful end of their earthly existence.

Lutheran apocalypse?

Church of the Reasonablists.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Christian Extremists & Re-Awaken America & Michael Flynn [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Mongo wrote:
slowguy wrote:
sphere wrote:
If we could make it Tuesday, that’d be great. I’ve got a zoom meeting on Wednesday evening that I’d rather not have to call in for.

We're shooting for Tuesday, but need to make sure the gazebo at the local rec center is available. Punch and cookies for all attendees who show up in time to socialize before the painful end of their earthly existence.

Lutheran apocalypse?

Church of the Reasonablists.

Quote Reply
Re: Christian Extremists & Re-Awaken America & Michael Flynn [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Six years of Catholic schooling and then 6 years of Sunday catechism left me completely clueless about this Book of Revelation. I just wiki'ed it. So life was tough for those guys trying to start up a new faith back in the first century. Seems like we had too many story tellers working their way through interpreting god's will that we be good people and satans opposing efforts to make us bad people.

Looks like the guy outside of Nashville is collecting good coin in the retelling. Enough coin to pay for a once good Irish Catholic boy from Middleton RI to speak.
Quote Reply

Prev Next