Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [Hired Gun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Btw. Hi Big John.

How's this year's 100/100 challenge going for you?
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
It's hard to understand it.

A couple of days ago was privy to exchange from a guy I went to High School with where he was talking about how obviously we are living in the end times and Armageddon is just around the corner (just like it has been for 2000 years) with all kinds of whacky evidence to support his belief.

The guy is also a legitimate flat earther.

In his defense I went to church with people 40 years ago who believed that. We are much closer to it than we were then, so in a way he is right.

No he’s not. We are no closer to the Armageddon of Revelations because it’s utter 2000 year old religious nonsense.

We might be closer to nuclear war than ever, but that has nothing to do with Revelations.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:
Btw. Hi Big John.

Yep, that sounds right.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [Hired Gun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JFC!!!!! Are you really this big of an idiot?

Hired Gun wrote:
The choice of camera shots, the security detail, the long camera shot through the snow, the inside the suite shot was from the side and his face was obscured...I will admit that all seems fishy. But, no, I don't believe he died in Cincinnati and that was a stunt double Hamlin.

I don't know why he is playing it is as coy as he is. It could be there are legit medical issues he prefers to keep private for personal or business reasons. Or it could be a PR ploy. Or it could be something else.

I do wonder if he has been advised to stretch this out for as long as possible. Because if he is mostly fine and has no severe conditions, then he could have easily sat down for a pregame interview, but...they wouldn't pay him for that. On the other hand, if he keeps it a mystery, like...what's going on, how's he doing, what is the state of affairs...then the story builds, and he could possibly sell that interview to a big outlet like Oprah, etc. and make some money.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:
Btw. Hi Big John.

We have a winner!

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This same thing happened to Chris Pronger years ago in the NHL.

Who knew that the vaccine was so powerful that it could affect your heart 20 years before you take it?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
This same thing happened to Chris Pronger years ago in the NHL.

Who knew that the vaccine was so powerful that it could affect your heart 20 years before you take it?

The same thing has been happening forever. Just saw this morning on Facebook that one of my old cycling buddies from back when I was racing died from cardiac arrest when he was on a ride.

If the vaccine is increasing the risk of cardiac arrest, it should come out soon enough from an uptick in cardiac arrest deaths, particularly when comparing the vaccinated to unvaccinated.

No single case is ever going to tell anyone anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:

The same thing has been happening forever. Just saw this morning on Facebook that one of my old cycling buddies from back when I was racing died from cardiac arrest when he was on a ride.

If the vaccine is increasing the risk of cardiac arrest, it should come out soon enough from an uptick in cardiac arrest deaths, particularly when comparing the vaccinated to unvaccinated.

It should be clarified that both Hamlin and Pronger were struck in the chest immediately before their cardiac events, and I believe the predominant medical opinion is that it wasn't a coincidence in either case.

So it's a bit separate from other causes of cardiac arrest, of which there are many.
Last edited by: trail: Jan 26, 23 11:46
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

It should be clarified that both Hamlin and Pronger were struck in the chest immediately before their cardiac events, and I believe the predominant medical opinion is that it wasn't a coincidence in either case.

So it's a bit separate from other causes of cardiac arrest, of which there are many.

Oh yeah, forgot Hamlin was struck, not just a random cardiac arrest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess we can debunk this conspiracy theory, because Damar Hamlin was at the NFL Honors tonight here, along with all of the Bills and Cincinnati athletic training and medical staff, plus the staff who took care of him at the hospital in Cincinnati.

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
I guess we can debunk this conspiracy theory, because Damar Hamlin was at the NFL Honors tonight here, along with all of the Bills and Cincinnati athletic training and medical staff, plus the staff who took care of him at the hospital in Cincinnati.

Wake up. Body double and crisis actors.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The body double sure is making some good money doing all these appearances.

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:

Think about what it's costing "them", whoever them is suppose to be, paying off the family, doctors, team officials...got to dozens if not hundreds of people in on it.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest conspiracy theory - Demar Hamlin [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
ironclm wrote:

Think about what it's costing "them", whoever them is suppose to be, paying off the family, doctors, team officials...got to dozens if not hundreds of people in on it.

The DEEP STATE man, they have bottomless pockets.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Feb 10, 23 6:28
Quote Reply

Prev Next