Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PDA'S
Quote | Reply
No... not public displays of affection, but my Palm Handheld. Is there any PDA program that I can enter in what I eat and how much and it will give me calorie and nutritional info? I have looked on the PalmOne site and all I got was alot of Adkins or loose weight type stuff. Plus all of the diet ones focus on a total weight loss based on basic 60/20/20 stuff (obviously our lifestyles are quite a bit more demanding then how many CHO/protien/fat mr. joe schmoe needs).

I want more specifically, what my calorie intake is, and details on how much proteins, carbs, fats, lytes, vitamins..etc I am taking in or there lack of. I dont need to loose weight (maybe trim up a bit) but my nutrition has always been in the crapper. Its gotten me through the last 3-4 years of racing but I want to really suck it up and eat well this season.

Any suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: PDA'S [swmgrl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steven's Creek Software makes a training diary for the Palm OS system called The Athlete's Diary, and they may make a calorie counter/burn calculator.

I would try the free shareware sites where you can download Palm applications either free or cheap. Most of them work great. I'm sure there is on on there.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: PDA'S [swmgrl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Balance Log by http://www.healthetech.com/...umer_balancelog.html might be what you're after. It counts the calories and nutrients while subtracting out what you burn by training. The database if fairly extensive and data entry is easy on the PDA, Windows and Web. I find it helpful.

Rob
Quote Reply