Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

12spd Force Etap Disc Complete Group (With cranks and chain) New in box, will ship
Quote | Reply
This is an extra groupset that was intended for a bike build I never did. Make a fair offer, I want this gone. the group has never had a finger laid on it. I will email any photos right away. Thanks!

Cranks are 167.5 48/35
Last edited by: Bshirk2122: Jan 17, 23 10:51
Quote Reply
Re: Force Etap Complete Group (With cranks) New in box $1800 [Bshirk2122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might be a dumb question as it might only come in disc but brake type?
Quote Reply
Re: Force Etap Complete Group (With cranks) New in box $1800 [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're asking if it's a disc groupset, yes it is. Sorry if I am misunderstanding.
Last edited by: Bshirk2122: Jan 7, 23 10:52
Quote Reply
Re: Force Etap Complete Group (With cranks) New in box $1800 [Bshirk2122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was the question thank you. Didn't know if it was rim brake or disc. Sorry if I missed that in the description
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Jan 7, 23 10:54
Quote Reply
Re: Force Etap Complete Group (With cranks) New in box $1800 [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DomerTriGuy wrote:
Might be a dumb question as it might only come in disc but brake type?

Not a dumb question at all. SRAM Red and Force AXS come in both hydraulic disc brake version (what the seller has here) and a rim brake version. The great thing though about the rim brake version is that you can use them with mechanical disc brakes (which I prefer).
Quote Reply
Re: Force Etap Disc Complete Group (With cranks) New in box $1750 will ship [Bshirk2122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: 12spd Force Etap Disc Complete Group (With cranks and chain) New in box, will ship [Bshirk2122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - Make a fair offer and its yours
Quote Reply
Re: 12spd Force Etap Disc Complete Group (With cranks and chain) New in box, will ship [Bshirk2122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photos and more details would help.

For example:

Crankset?
DUB or GXP

RD?
33t or 36t max

How many batteries and chargers?

Rotors included?
If so Centerlock or 6 bolt and what diameter.

Cassette included?
If so, 10-33 or 10-36
Last edited by: kppolich: Jan 17, 23 12:47
Quote Reply
Re: 12spd Force Etap Disc Complete Group (With cranks and chain) New in box, will ship [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DM me your email and I'll send it all over
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider splitting it up? Potentially looking for a FD only.
Quote Reply
Re: 12spd Force Etap Disc Complete Group (With cranks and chain) New in box, will ship [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn’t want to part it out just yet. I have a few people interested, and one sale may go through today. I will reach out if it falls through.
Quote Reply