Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott USA RC AFD Team Issue
Quote | Reply
Anyone got any comments on this bike. Only 7KGs (without pedals). Frame (about 950gs) is Skandium which has had a goodish review on this site. Running gear is Dura Ace.

I don't seem to ever see any comments on Scott bikes on various Tri websites. Am I missing something as it certainly looked the business and seemed to weigh nothing?

Cost per the web is 4,900 Euros (dollars).

Also how the Mavi Ksyrium wheels rate, compared to say the Hed 3's, which seem to be rated at the top.

http://www.scottusa.com/proddetail.jsp?UID=3765
Quote Reply
Re: Scott USA RC AFD Team Issue [Paul in AD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scott does not sell bikes in the United States anymore. They have been gone from the U.S. market for a number of years. I am not certain why, but their popular aerobars, etc, are not sold in the U.S., either. I don't think Scott even makes their aerobars any more. Scott holds the original patent for the aero bar.

15.4 lbs is not a bad weight for a bike, for certain. Add aero equipment and it will probably run in around the 17-19 lb range.

I don't know where you would find reviews of this bike, maybe Tour magazine (if you can read auf Deutsch) would have a review in their archives. A French team (and I can't remember which one) rode theirs in the TdF.

Ksyriums are nice wheels, but not the most aero out there. You could do a lot better in terms of aerodynamics. They are a very nice road race wheel.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott USA RC AFD Team Issue [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the team that you are looking for its, LA FRANCEISE DE JEUX

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply