Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Gravy: We put that s#!t on everything [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Except it’s not a party in your mouth if everything is kept separate!

(Duh!)
Quote Reply
Re: Gravy: We put that s#!t on everything [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I eat gross stuff. I like raw bread dough. I love it, actually. In fact— I made myself a cup of warm sugar water with yeast in it and ate it with a spoon last week. That’s probably gross to some people. I love it so much!

you know how many baking recipes require creaming butter and sugar? I always wanted to eat that plain when I was a kid and mom would bake. Can't go wrong w fat and sugar.

Raw bread dough sounds ok taste-wise but I'd not want to feel it expanding in my stomach. I mean how do you knead it? Tummy punches?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Gravy: We put that s#!t on everything [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:
I eat gross stuff. I like raw bread dough. I love it, actually. In fact— I made myself a cup of warm sugar water with yeast in it and ate it with a spoon last week. That’s probably gross to some people. I love it so much!

you know how many baking recipes require creaming butter and sugar? I always wanted to eat that plain when I was a kid and mom would bake. Can't go wrong w fat and sugar.

Raw bread dough sounds ok taste-wise but I'd not want to feel it expanding in my stomach. I mean how do you knead it? Tummy punches?

I wondered the same thing. But I had no discomfort or ballooning up or anything. It’s close to dinner time and I am prohibited from further discussion about GI issues. That’s one of my New Year’s resolutions, I believe.
Quote Reply
Re: Gravy: We put that s#!t on everything [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I should have known it would be Ottawa, or more likely Petawawa, home of the gravy drinking RCD armoured regiment. That looks genuinely disgusting.
Quote Reply

Prev Next