Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Jan. 2 edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 2 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my goals were goals were healthy coping, journal, strength

all done!

swam 5x (13,600 yds total)
ran 5x (38.56 mi)
did strength a couple of times

goals this week are the same as last, and stop doing running things that make me overstride as this is causing a hamstring niggle

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 2 edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there! Long time lurker who finally reset their forgotten password. I always admired how you post these weekly check-ins and commend you for being so transparent with your weekly accomplishments (as well as struggles).

So far my week is going well. Running a marathon at the end of the month & embracing a dry January/foreseeable future. Looking forward to both. Hope it's a good week for all!
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 2 edition [Running247] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
glad you said hello!

Quote Reply