Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TSLA: Where is the bottom? [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
and here you are

I'm not the one who is disavowing interest in all things Tesla, as you were. See the difference?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: TSLA: Where is the bottom? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
where'd i do that?
Quote Reply
Re: Shitpost/Defend Tesla here! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Elons $55 billion payout has been voided.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68150306

TSLA shares down. Again.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What’re your thoughts on the decision? Seems strange to reverse the shareholder decision.
Quote Reply
Re: Shitpost/Defend Tesla here! [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replying to last.

Tesla down to $161.

"It's a growth company with no growth"

- Wells Fargo analyst Colin Langan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Replying to last.

Tesla down to $161.

To be fair this is hitting the whole EV industry. There is still growth, but it is slower linear growth, not the crazy growth that Tesla's stock price was based on. Musk said the new, $25K vehicle would be released in 2025, but then said "grain of salt," (as if we need to be reminded at this point - at least he's self-aware) which probably means 2027 or so.

But by then BYD may have made inroads in global markets at that price point. Or lower. BYD said they're not going to attempt going after the U.S. market. But then they said they're going to bulid a plant in Mexico. Which is an indication maybe they're lying. If they try to enter the U.S. market expect Musk to switch from his "hate the government" mode to his "love the government" mode as he lobbies hard for protectionist tariffs on imported Chinese EVs. (Which, to be fair, I think a reasonable tariff makes sense to protect U.S. laborers from the lower-standard-of-living foreign laborer).
Quote Reply
Re: Shitpost/Defend Tesla here! [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By 2027 I expect that Tesla will be in a world of hurt and the $25,000 vehicle will only delay the inevitable.

Tesla is a one way street to BlackBerryville.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
By 2027 I expect that Tesla will be in a world of hurt and the $25,000 vehicle will only delay the inevitable.

That likely means the Chinese have won the auto industry. I don't think that's a good thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Shitpost/Defend Tesla here! [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
BLeP wrote:

That likely means the Chinese have won the auto industry. I don't think that's a good thing.

China might have taken over Europe by then. They will find a much tougher road into North America.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Replying to last.

Tesla down to $161.

Regarding growth, l wonder how many potential tesla customers don't buy teslas because (1) the company has secret departments to scam customers and (2) because the company is being run by an unhinged moron.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply

Prev Next