Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Dec. 19 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you? How was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 19 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goals this week
healthy coping skills
journal every day
little bit of strength (at least) most days

7/7 healthy coping skills! journaled most days, did a little strength most days

swim: 4x, 9874 yds total
run: 6x, 41.15 mi total
one full rest day

goals this week are the same as last. I need to journal a little today! Am a bit anxious / not quite feeling centered.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 19 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Feels like Tuesday or Wednesday to me. Pulled an all nighter in Saturday night, rode that morning, then my mom took a tumble that night and I had to take her to the ER, arrived at ER at around 10pm, I didn’t get home until after 4 am Sunday once they got my mom in an actual bed in the ER. She ended up with a broken hip, which they did a partial replacement of Sunday afternoon. She is going to a rehab facility. And will hopefully be home for Christmas.
This weeks goals- swim , bike and run some. Figure out what we are doing for Christmas.

check out my blog http://theswimmingtriathlete.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 19 Edition [SDCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Pulled an all nighter in Saturday night

oh wow, why?

I'm sorry your mom broke her hip and will keep my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery. Hugs to you and your family.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rough couple days here - Monday the most anxious day I have had in eons (but coped healthily) and yesterday used an unhealthy coping mechanism and not even sure what the emotional trigger was. Back on track today! I can do it!

Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Dec. 19 Edition [SDCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh gosh, sorry to hear about your mom. Sending healing vibes her way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
... having another anxious day but I can get through it!

Quote Reply