Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Light and aero wheelset, rim brake
Quote | Reply
Looking to replace my wife's Zipp 303's with a set of light (think sub 1500 gr or so), aero (~35-50mm deep), rim brake wheel set. Campy free hub or the ability to easily change to a Campy free hub body. Tubeless is a definite plus (although she's running clinchers now, so not a deal breaker).

Let me know what you have and your asking priced shipped to 03104

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Light and aero wheelset, rim brake [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My buddy has a set of rim brake Enve 4.5 clinchers W/DT Swiss 240 hub. Has Standard 10/11spd shimano/Sram free but can always be swapped. (Not tubeless compatible). I think he is looking to get $1200 shipped for them.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Light and aero wheelset, rim brake [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She’s decided she wants tubeless.

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Enve 5.6 rim brake tubeless clinchers. This is the latest generation rim with the textured brake track. DT 240 hubs. Awesome wheelset. I had them on my climbing bike. Trek Emonda SLR. Very fast wheel. They are in perfect condition. They have a shimano freehub but you can switch to Campy. Not sure you have to however if she is running 11 speed as shimano cassette will work with campy. 12 speed campy would require a switch of freehub I think. $1700.
Last edited by: arenarob: Dec 24, 22 16:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
audiojan wrote:
She’s decided she wants tubeless.

Best aero rim brake wheel... The HED Jet+ series with the Black turbine brake tracks

1) relatively light
2) very aero
3) super easy tubeless
4) you can actually stop the damn things, even in the wet

And, the best of the offerings... the special edition Jet 5+ Black available only from MBS. Why? 55mm rim depth, Sapim C-XRay spokes, for much less than the Jet 6+ Black.

https://mybikeshop.com/...ition-wheel-set.html

Long story short, I have a set for sale, 1 yr old, race day use only. DM if interested
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Light and aero wheelset, rim brake [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please send me info about that HED wheel set if you still have it.
Thanks

Quote Reply