Prev Next
Re: NFL Week 13 [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck with those three moving forward

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 13 [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trubisky will be gone after his contract expires. Mason may as well (hopefully, for his own career development. I like the guy). I’m encouraged by what we’re seeing with Pickett.

Point was, ours at present isn’t a roster in need of his services and he wouldn’t offer anything above what we already have.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 13 [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Although coaching is abysmal for the Bucs it’s time to admit that Brady is done. This has to be one of the worst games this season. The Bucs will likely finish at best 8-9 and not win the division.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 13 [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Although coaching is abysmal for the Bucs it’s time to admit that Brady is done. This has to be one of the worst games this season. The Bucs will likely finish at best 8-9 and not win the division.

It's stiff competition to not win the division, though. I wonder what the record is for worst regular-season record to win a division?

Edit: To answer my question, the 1985 Browns, at 8-8.
Last edited by: trail: Dec 5, 22 19:42
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 13 [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
I know they want to protect the quarterback but it has gone too far. You might as well give them a different color of jersey and make it illegal to touch them at all.

The quarterbacks from the 60's to 2000 have to be laughing about how soft today's quarterbacks have gotten injury wise.

Not sure if any of you saw Houston's sack of Trevor Lawrence. He did this the week before I call it the gator. He gets a hold and starts rolling. Its great technique as the qb can not shake him, but when I saw it the week before I thought, oh this could get ugly and it did this week. So I assume they will soon make a rule where its illegal.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 13 [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Francois wrote:

It's stiff competition to not win the division, though. I wonder what the record is for worst regular-season record to win a division?

Edit: To answer my question, the 1985 Browns, at 8-8.

Nope, the 2010 Seahawks won with a 7-9 record.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 13 [ryans] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ryans wrote:

Nope, the 2010 Seahawks won with a 7-9 record.

Oh yeah, just looked at the first line in a top 10 list. DERP..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:

Saved for posterity;)

I only saw the last 7 min or so. He looked pretty solid! Seemed like he was spotting the saints a few scores.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 13 [CW in NH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CW in NH wrote:
Francois wrote:

Saved for posterity;)

I only saw the last 7 min or so. He looked pretty solid! Seemed like he was spotting the saints a few scores.

Yea that aged pretty fast :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
CW in NH wrote:
Francois wrote:

Saved for posterity;)

Yea that aged pretty fast :)

We agree that Bucs will go 8-9. But that wins the division and the 4 seed.

They will play the Cowboys in the Wildcard weekend and Tom Brady is undefeated versus the Cowboys (and Vikings, Patriots and Bucs).

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Week 13 [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply

Prev Next