Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lauf Seigla (or True Grit) [Broken Leg Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ordered mine 2 days ago!

Edit: Three rides in and I really like it. Was a little nervous about sizing but it seems spot on.

Formerly DrD
Last edited by: Broken Leg Guy: Apr 19, 23 12:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am on the cusp between an M and an L so can’t decide. What size did you go for and how tall are you? Ultimately I am not looking for an aggressive fit, something that is more on the comfort/endurance side of things so having trouble deciding if this is the right frame (in general).

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: Lauf Seigla (or True Grit) [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
callidus wrote:
I am on the cusp between an M and an L so can’t decide. What size did you go for and how tall are you? Ultimately I am not looking for an aggressive fit, something that is more on the comfort/endurance side of things so having trouble deciding if this is the right frame (in general).

I’m 5’9” with longish arms and short legs. According to the fit chart I was between the S and the M. I got the Medium. The S would definitely have been too small. What made it challenging for me was that my old cross/gravel bike, a LeMond Poprad, had very different geometry. Trying to make a side by side comparison was tough. If anything, I might even get a slightly longer stem. I too wasn’t looking for an aggressive fit.

Formerly DrD
Last edited by: Broken Leg Guy: May 5, 23 8:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As of a few weeks ago, I don't think they are selling TG anymore.

I bought True Grit a few months ago when Lauf was offering 25% off to clear out last remaining inventory. Siegla's advantage is larger wheel clearance and rear compliance. I ride a Redshift suspension seat post, so the extra compliance was something I didnt need. And I have 700x45 on the TG which is large enough for me.

I love the TG and it's very capable on rough stuff and fast on smooth stuff.
Last edited by: DV8R: May 5, 23 19:37
Quote Reply

Prev Next