Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

www.cycling-accessories.com ... legit?
Quote | Reply
Mmmmm... too good to be true? this website is selling branded (Garmin, coros, BBA, etc,) electronics, bike cases or racks <$100
Can't find much info on them including their listed address. Has anyone heard about them or ordered from them in the past?
Quote Reply
Re: www.cycling-accessories.com ... legit? [CaliB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Especially this time of the year.

Trust your gut.
Last edited by: thin_concrete: Nov 24, 22 16:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaliB wrote:
Mmmmm... too good to be true? this website is selling branded (Garmin, coros, BBA, etc,) electronics, bike cases or racks <$100
Can't find much info on them including their listed address. Has anyone heard about them or ordered from them in the past?

Probably fake. I was hunting for things and suddenly a site came up with item on sale at like a tenth the cost. Very plush looking site. The clue was they did the “Susan from Wyoming just bought item xyz”. It did that a lot while browsing and I realized “bullshit”.

I often find an address and Google street view it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaliB wrote:

Fake.

Two dead giveaways:

1. Fake address in FAQ:
1868 School House Road
Jackson MS US

It’s close to a real address:
1868 School Park St
Jackson MS US

2. Three Method of payments advertised but not available at checkout: PayPal, Stripe and Cash On Delivery. Of the three, only PayPal is an actual payment method.
Quote Reply
Re: www.cycling-accessories.com ... legit? [Bryan!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely fake indeed. It came up in my "shopping" items from google that usually only shows reputable websites. Sounded way too good to be true.
Quote Reply