Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Parlee RZ7 Factory Edition Frameset - medium - $2600
Quote | Reply
Sale is for Frameset only - will leave brake cables routed but calipers/di2 wires not included.

Build an aero, light and responsive road bike, and one of the limited Factory Edition releases from Parlee. This frame is stamped #2 of 100, and comes in the Factory Edition Black/Celeste paint job, and is a MEDIUM. The RS7 can handle tires up to 32mm.

The geometry for a medium RZ7 yields a stack of 552mm and a reach of 386mm; this range puts it somewhere around what most brands would label as a 54-56cm frame. For reference, I'm 5'11" with a 33" inseam and with my proportions and the 120mm stem, this bike fit perfectly. Additionally, the unique stem stack system allows for significant stack alterations without having to cut the stem or rerouting any cables - so if you want it higher or lower than I have it currently, that's not a problem.

Frame has been covered with paint protection film in high wear areas to protect the colors.

Frame has a BBInfinite Ceramic BB for DUB cranks that I will leave installed; it can have the dub spacers removed to run 30mm cranks, or adapter can be inserted for 24mm cranks.

Stem is a 120mm Parlee RZ7 specific stem. I have an optional 110mm stem. The original Parlee handlebar is included and is a 400mm c-c bar.

Saddle not included.

The only flaw with the bike is a small scuff near the left dropout; bike rubbed against another bike while being transported.

Asking $2600 plus shipping. PM for additional pictures.

Last edited by: IKnowEverything: Nov 16, 22 9:12
Quote Reply