Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trener1 wrote:
Anyone looking to get rolling on Zwift Walmart has a Apple TV for $59 today

Per Zwift: "Zwift runs on Apple TV 4th generation or higher. We recommend the latest version (2021 Apple TV 4K)"

The $59 one on Walmart's website is the 2nd generation. I do not have personal experience, but just wanted to post that as fair warning.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [scenicRoute] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure that requirement is if you really care about the latest graphics.
I run Zwift on a ATV that is about 3 years old and it seems to work fine for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [scenicRoute] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So the $59 apple tv from walmart on sale today will still run zwift right? Just not the best graphics? I just ordered it before reading this lol
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [jsteck22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jsteck22 wrote:
So the $59 apple tv from walmart on sale today will still run zwift right? Just not the best graphics? I just ordered it before reading this lol

I don’t believe the HD version (which is the $59 one) works due to the chip set:
https://forums.zwift.com/...-hd-versus-4k/587902

I think your probably best off canceling it one and getting the Apple TV 4K version which is just $40 more

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replying to last:
Just noticed Vasa swim trainer seems to be having a cyber monday discount
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trener1 wrote:
beston wrote:

...I don't want to derail this thread any further, so ,ust to contribute to the actual thread topic to the mix of BF deals, I see that NeoPro is offering 50% off bibs and jerseys! A complete kit for $90cad/$70usd is awesome! Very happy with the quality and pricing (even at regular prices) of their stuff.

Any idea what their bib sizing is like? I wear a Medium is US brands like Primal, Voler / Verge etc... but some of the euro brands seem way small in Mediums, how are these?

Sorry for the late response. Their sizing charts is pretty consistent with US brands. Never tried any of the brands you've mentioned, but I would NOT describe NeoPro as 'Euro' or 'Asian' sizing. In NeoPro, I'm a M bib and L jersey. In contrast, I'm an XL in the Euro kits I've tried.

Again, just use the Neopro sizing charts.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

Just picked up 2 pairs of bibs

Prices seem too good to be true but I’ll give it a go
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha. They're good kits and the value is excellent. Jerseys are very breathable. ...way better than my Bioracer club jersey (Bioracer breathability is comparable to a garbage bag!). NeoPro Bibs, compared to other bands, are a touch longer and made of a thicker fabric than other bibs (my analogy is they're more like the weight of lululemon fabric).

Hope they work for you!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday 2022 Deals [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you

I am sure they will
Quote Reply

Prev Next