Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: $2300 58cm 2015 Cdale Supersix Hi-Mod w/Dura-Ace 9100, Quark PM, Vision carbon clinchers
Quote | Reply
The Cannondale Supersix Hi-Mod is a superlight road machine. It goes uphill like a rocket and descends like it's on rails. The only reason I'm selling is I've shifted my attention to gravel riding. Size 58cm should fit people between 5'11" and 6'2" depending on your build.

Weight as pictured is 15.4 lbs. Full top-of-the-line Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 drivetrain, brakes and shifters. Plus a Quarq powermeter with carbon crank arms, functioning and accurate. Hi-Mod model is their lightest, stiffest carbon fiber. This is the 2015 model. Here's a review of the same frame with lower-end and older components: https://www.bikeradar.com/...a-first-ride-review/

I'm a former bike mechanic who takes loving care of his bikes. The chain has been replaced regularly, so the drivetrain is in fine condition. Never crashed. The only blemishes are cosmetic loss of white paint on part of seatpost.

You can see pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6kQxnCW41VwZCPA29

Here are the details:
58cm SuperSix Hi-Mod frame, 2015. Green, black and white.
Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 ft and rear derailleurs, brifters and brakes. Mechanical (not electronic)
175mm Quarq 4-bolt power meter with carbon crankarms, GPX spindle.
Shimano Dura-Ace chainrings, 50-34
Shimano Ultegra 11-28 11-speed cassette
Shimano Ultegra 11-speed chain (recently replaced)
K-edge chain catcher

Vision Metron 55 SL carbon clinchers (not tubeless compatible) paired with Black Prince carbon-specific brake pads
Continental 25mm GP5000 rear tire, 25mm GP4000 front tire. Plenty of life left.
Specialized Romin Evo Pro (carbon rails)
Speedplay zero pedals (if you don't already have a preferred pedal system)
3T Arx II Pro stem, 100mm
3T Ergonova handlebars, 42cm width at drops, 40cm at brake levers.
Supacaz handlebar tape

I accept PayPal. Will split the 3% PayPal fee. Shipping not included in price. I will use Bikeflights, which is usually the cheapest.
Last edited by: TriTater: Nov 1, 22 17:03
Quote Reply