Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2015 Dimond Brilliant
Quote | Reply
Hey guys—looking to sell my Dimond Tri bike.

2015 size Large (56) Dimond Brilliant triathlon/time trial full carbon bike. Fully set up to race with 11 Speed Dura Ace Di2 (including charger), TriRig aero bar set up with TriRig Omega aero rim brakes, XLab bento bag and a between the arms cage mount, a Garmin computer mount on the extensions and a Torhans down tube storage option. Also included are deep SwissSide carbon fairing Hadron aero wheels (90). AbsoluteBlack racing chain as well. HED Jet Disc also available and ready to add to the bike for a separate price. No pedals or seat (or behind the seat bottle set up) included. Otherwise sold as pictured.

Minor aesthetic scrapes but no crashes and in good condition. Formerly a pro Triathlete’s bike and raced at the professional level. 2 total owners of the bike (the pro and me).
Last edited by: JM83: Oct 27, 22 13:08
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Dimond Brilliant [JM83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much are you asking? Do you have addt pics up close of frame and the aerobar setup? Are the wheels tubular or clincher(including the disc rear)? Where is bike located, and are you shipping it? Looks like seatpost cut pretty short, how tall were riders that used it?

Thanks, NP
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Dimond Brilliant [kstaterhater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in Los Angeles. Happy to ship but buyer will cover cost of shipping. Wheels are all clincher with tubes (metal brake tracks). The Swiss Sides are the original Hadrons which are carbon fairings over a metal rim. HED Jet same idea. HED disc runs at a low PSI (90 max) and tires inflate nicely on there--functions similar to tubeless in that respect with better rolling resistance and softer ride.

Seat post was new when I got it and I only cut off a small amount (a quirk of Dimond and no downtube as the seat post can't go down into the frame very far). That said, I am 6'4 so there is a lot of room to drop the seat and some room to raise it actually. I left as much post as I could to allow for room to raise the seat. The retired pro who had it before me was about 6'0 and had the seat significantly lower (seat post can be cut to accommodate that again).

Looking to get 7k for the full setup including the disc. Could do less if you don't want the disc.

I'll post more pictures a little later today.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Dimond Brilliant [kstaterhater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Must be Jesse Thomas' bike? How much without the disc wheel?
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Dimond Brilliant [sjeastman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You called it! I’ll do 6,350 with no disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping--still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping now that it is Tri season again. Still available.
Quote Reply