Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Parlee RZ7 Factory Edition (#2 of 100) Medium, Ult Di2, Enve 5.6, Coefficient RR, SLF Motion OSPW - $5100
Quote | Reply
Unbelievably light and responsive road bike, and one of the limited Factory Edition releases from Parlee. This frame is stamped #2 of 100, and comes in the Factory Edition Black/Celeste paint job, and is a MEDIUM. The RS7 can handle tires up to 32mm.

The geometry for a medium RZ7 yields a stack of 552mm and a reach of 386mm; this range puts it somewhere around what most brands would label as a 54-56cm frame. For reference, I'm 5'11" with a 33" inseam and with my proportions and the 120mm stem, this bike fit perfectly. Additionally, the unique stem stack system allows for significant stack alterations without having to cut the stem or rerouting any cables - so if you want it higher or lower than I have it currently, that's not a problem. Picture of the geometry chart is attached.

Frame has been covered with paint protection film in high wear areas to protect the colors. Bike has been built up with Ultegra R8170 Di2, including the bluetooth transmitting module. Rear derailleur has been fitted with an SLF Motion HyperCrit ceramic OSPW system.

Frame has a BBInfinite Ceramic BB for DUB cranks; crankset is a Quarq DZERO D1 170mm crankset with 110bcd Praxis 52/36 chainrings. Wheels are Enve SES 5.6 wheels with custom color matched celeste to blue fade decals.

Stem is a 120mm Parlee RZ7 specific stem (I also have a 110mm stem), and has been connected to a Coefficient RR handlebar. The Parlee handlebar is still available.

rlee stem typically only takes 35mm bars, but this has a set of custom carbon adapters to make the Coefficient bar work, while maintaining the internal cable routing. The original Parlee 35mm drop handlebar is available as well.

I intend to keep the Fizik saddle as pictured, but will replace it with a comparable quality saddle.

The only flaw with the bike is a small scuff near the left dropout; bike rubbed against another bike while being transported in the car, the scratch is superficial.

Shipping is extra, but the bike can be shipped just about anywhere that you can receive a Fedex package; please plan on covering the Paypal fees or doing an in person transaction.

Detailed pictures available; just ask!

Last edited by: IKnowEverything: Nov 4, 22 7:21
Quote Reply
Re: Parlee RZ7 Factory Edition (#2 of 100) Medium, Ult Di2, Enve 5.6, Coefficient RR, SLF Motion OSPW - $5999 [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with price drop to $5999

Re: Parlee RZ7 Factory Edition (#2 of 100) Medium, Ult Di2, Enve 5.6, Coefficient RR, SLF Motion OSPW - $5100 [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with price drop to $5100.