Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: ‘13 Cervelo P3 Classic, disc/808 wheelset
Quote | Reply
Hey all, the time has come. I held out hope I’d get back into triathlons or TT’s but life decided that’s on hold lol.

Selling my ‘13 P3, the last iteration before the late 2013 redesign. Superb bike, that treated me well. I purchased new, when I was working my first job at a Cervelo dealer. Rode it consistently for 4 years, and then it’s been stored away safe and sound. Tubulars are in excellent condition, but could probably be reglued out of an abundance of caution, with the age of the glue.

Size: 56cm.

Shimano 6700, 2x10 groupset. Zipp 900/808, all purchased new.

I’ve been out of it so long I have no idea what is good pricing, so let’s start with (PRICE DROP) $SOLD

PS: buyer pays shipping costs (Bikeflight), or local pickup near Portland, OR.

I’ll go take some photos in the garage right now, and if I can get them on here then cool, otherwise PM me and I’ll get you photos!
Last edited by: Koala Bear: Oct 14, 22 11:04
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: ‘13 Cervelo P3 Classic, disc/808 wheelset [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Took photos, they’re all above the max size. Feel free to PM for photos; I’ll try to resize them smaller to add.
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: ‘13 Cervelo P3 Classic, disc/808 wheelset [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump- Price Drop- $1850 https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/3455244/[/url]

Photos at the link (:

Fuck it. I’m so tired of selling things. I just need the space in my garage. Start throwing offers. I’ll go cheap lol.
Last edited by: Koala Bear: Oct 12, 22 8:49
Quote Reply