Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt S22 or Cervelo Dual or P2k
Quote | Reply
I know that fit is the most important factor here. Aside from that, which one of the three will be the better bike? I have heard good things about both Cervelo and Felt.

Just looking for some input here.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S22 or Cervelo Dual or P2k [Topher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Realize that the Dual is a 700c wheel bike in most sizes. If you want 650c you've just eliminated one choice. I'm not familiar with the Felt, but the major difference between the two Cervelo's is the rear wheel cut out on the P2K. It does give a small aero advantage, but you'll have to decide whether this is worth the extra $500 or so.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FELT!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of the 3, the P2K is my favorite but all 3 are great bikes that you can't go wrong with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm, well, you get the broken record response: One will fit you better than the others (with the exception of the difference between the Dual and P2K which fit the same basically). Key question: Do you need a 78 degree seat angle bike? What's your ideal top tube length? The answers to those questions should point you in the right direction.

At this stage of the game availability issues may rear their ugly head also. My understanding is Felt just bought back a substantial amount of inventory from their European distributor for redistribution in the U.S. to try to meet unanticipated demand. That is good. Cervelo availability has been excellent through this last month with almost no inventory problems whatsoever. The few holes have been P2Ks. I expect that may be shored up soon at Cervelo.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply