Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where to get Cervelo parts?
Quote | Reply
I've needed several parts for a very long time and they are constantly out of stock. Does anyone have any insight on Cervelo parts? It looks like almost every part on the Cervelo site has been out of stock for more than a year! Any magic warehouse somewhere that has parts in stock?

I'm looking for

Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Cervelo parts? [tomljones3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
eBay?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tomljones3 wrote:
I've needed several parts for a very long time and they are constantly out of stock. Does anyone have any insight on Cervelo parts? It looks like almost every part on the Cervelo site has been out of stock for more than a year! Any magic warehouse somewhere that has parts in stock?

I'm looking for

LBS?

I got my P3X from Moxie Multisport in Scottsdale, AZ they were able to get me a replacement speedcase

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excel Sports in CO carries a lot of Cervelo small parts: https://www.excelsports.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I too am looking for a replacement ST30 stem cover, and it is proving impossible to find. A friend of a friend says he could make one with 3D printer if he had a CAD of the part. I’d never heard of a CAD before, and my Google searches aren’t bearing fruit.

Would anybody here be able to help me with this?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Cervelo parts? [zico10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Moxie in Scottsdale is a good tip. I'll bet they can help you
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Cervelo parts? [Greatzaa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I’m from Ireland. I think getting the part posted by these guys could be problematic.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Cervelo parts? [zico10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't help you on the CAD side of things. My experience was I couldn't find it, asked my LBS to place an order at cervelo in February, and used this whole season the broken one somewhat glued/taped together.
It finally arrived 10 days ago, with close to 7 months leadtime. But I also didn't see it appear anywhere online. So ask your LBS now and they could figure something out (with a looong lead time)?

https://besse.info/
https://www.strava.com/athletes/2012033
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Cervelo parts? [jcbesse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same issue was looking for a P series Di2 seat post battery mount, Cervelo out of stock, shops out of stock and have not been able to find one.

Marc Sasso
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Exactly the same issue - I need a stem cover for a P5X.

My local Cervelo dealer can't get it and not available anywhere to my knowledge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can’t help you find a replacement stem cover, but is this one of the most badly designed components on the P3x, I mean I love mine but I am on my third stem cover. It’s so badly designed and the mounts break so easily.
Good luck finding a replacement.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to get Cervelo parts? [Amnesia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Broke a P3X stem cover a couple years ago and bought two. Glad I did.

I was able to get a speedbox last week on-line from Winter Park Cycles. Not sure i they have any left or if I got the last one. I have not received it year, but they sent me a tracking number on Monday. Hopefully it'll show up and be the right part.

I'd been looking for a speedbox on-line for about a month, and this one just suddenly showed up as available and in-stock.
Quote Reply