Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

54cm Ultegra Di2 Cervélo P3, Stages PM, Zipp Firecrest 303/404 wheelset
Quote | Reply
See the links below for pictures of the bike. The bike is dirty from it's full-time job of killing spiders in the garage but I will make it sparkle before shipping. Everything on the bike is included except for the pedals.

54cm Cervélo P3 (2015, I think)
11-speed, compact crankset
According to Strava, it's got ~2400km on it
Ultegra Di2 shifters on the cowhorns and bar ends
Gorilla bottle cages w/ Xlab mounts (cowhorn and saddle)
Stages power meter
Custom 3D printed aero tool box w/ magnetic lid (see picture)
Zipp Firecrest carbon clincher 303F/404R wheelset/skewers

Asking $2500. If I have to ship, we can split the shipping costs.

Link for pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/J5rcMwYjPoZvccDg6
Last edited by: icfantv: Oct 30, 22 19:07
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Ultegra Di2 Cervélo P3, Zipp wheelsets (x2), Zipp Super 9 disc, wheelsafe/extra pads [icfantv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the price for the Zipp 808's?
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Ultegra Di2 Cervélo P3, Zipp wheelsets (x2), Zipp Super 9 disc, wheelsafe/extra pads [tjs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm happy to let them go for $1000 as pictured, plus the skewers (not pictured). We can split shipping (if needed). I'd need to procure a box from a local shop.
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Ultegra Di2 Cervélo P3, Zipp wheelsets (x2), Zipp Super 9 disc, wheelsafe/extra pads [icfantv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dm’ed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the front 808 if you happen to seperate things
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Ultegra Di2 Cervélo P3, Zipp wheelsets (x2), Zipp Super 9 disc, wheelsafe/extra pads [mikedonia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea, I'd be happy to separate things at this point. I'll let the 808s go for $1000 + split shipping and throw in an extra set of Zipp carbon pads (new).
Last edited by: icfantv: Oct 6, 22 8:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold all the wheelsets and updated listing.
Quote Reply