Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go
Quote | Reply
Not a good idea, Nope.

A US Army major and her anesthesiologist wife have been charged with scheming to help Russia in its war against Ukraine by trying to hand over medical records of American military patients to Moscow, the Justice Department said Thursday.
Major Jamie Lee Henry, 39, and Dr. Anna Gabrielian, 36, allegedly gave the highly sensitive healthcare data to an undercover FBI agent who they believed worked for the Russian Embassy last month, according to an unsealed indictment.
https://nypost.com/...l-records-to-russia/

Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [Constantine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some people just suck.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was in Afghan on a contract back in '12-13

worked in a postage stamp compound in downtown Kabul called NKC (New Kabul Compound)

we had a contractor guy/gal. Small compound so i saw her often. Never had a requirement to address her directly but i would have called her as she wished. If that's the way she wants to play it then so beit.

She was on armed contractor status so she constantly had to keep track of the crappy pistol issued to her--which i thought was a hoot.

It was clear to everyone that she was a guy tho.

/r

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don’t know why this is getting more attention than the NSA IT guy who was selling to the FBI. Data on US defense and crypto programs seems much more potentially damaging than the medical records of a few soldiers.
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well i guess you really know why this story is garnering more publicity?

What the Walker spy ring did within the USN was irreparable. Why we couldn't hang them-or shoot them---publicly?

yet none of them were transvestites?

/r

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
Don’t know why this is getting more attention than the NSA IT guy who was selling to the FBI. Data on US defense and crypto programs seems much more potentially damaging than the medical records of a few soldiers.

I’m not sure this case is getting so much more attention. Both cases can be found on any of the major news outlets.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:

Yeah it seems like these two really, really wanted to help the Russians but were barely in a position to do so.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:

Trannys are bad people. Must show the bad tranny.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
torrey wrote:

I’m not sure this case is getting so much more attention. Both cases can be found on any of the major news outlets.

I found a good article on the later case. Turns out his method of getting the information out was to print it and then carry it out. Given that no one really prints anything anymore, I think between this and the Trump stuff there should be a move to eliminate most printers from SCIFs.

The medical records case seems to be more like the OPM breach, but smaller.
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
torrey wrote:

Trannys are bad people. Must show the bad tranny.

The article I read actually never mentioned it. Although they had a picture of them, so if you paid any attention to that you'd know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:

Anything with Trans in the title makes for great click bait.

From what I read the trans Doctor was not a very willing participant, her husband pressured her to participate. If what we read is true she will be enjoying an all expense paid vacation to Leavenworth.
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
torrey wrote:

From what I read the trans Doctor was not a very willing participant, her husband pressured her to participate. If what we read is true she will be enjoying an all expense paid vacation to Leavenworth.

I thought it was the wife (female) doing the pressuring, which struck me as odd, but then again the article didn't really spell it out who was who, just used their names, so maybe I got things confused.
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
torrey wrote:

The pair are a trans woman and a woman. Woman pressured trans woman.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Nutella wrote:
torrey wrote:

The pair are a trans woman and a woman. Woman pressured trans woman.

That's what I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:

Wrong use of "trans" in this case, sorry, and an out-dated term, besides

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Steve Hawley wrote:

Wrong use of "trans" in this case, sorry, and an out-dated term, besides

Are there no longer transvestites or do we just have a new term for them?

I thought that was just a person who liked dressing in women's clothing (or I suppose a female who like dressing in men's clothing but can't recall ever hearing it used that way), as opposed to transwoman who would be a male who identifies as a woman.
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cross-dresser is more current, from what I see, but I could be wrong

Although, "Transvestite" does get a lot of play around this time of year, for obvious reasons

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: U.S. Army Trans, Wife and Russian let’s go [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Cross-dresser is more current, from what I see, but I could be wrong

Although, "Transvestite" does get a lot of play around this time of year, for obvious reasons

Ah, yes, completely forgot about cross-dresser.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Many of the people transitioning have undiagnosed mental health issues that are not being addressed. Because they are a highly protected class this is not being looked at. Some doctors doing this are not providing anything near complete assessments but the possibility of these doctors being disciplined for the harm they are doing is remote.

None of this helps people who truly have gender identity disorders because it is making the whole enterprise look like a carnival show.

https://www.thestar.com/local-oakville/news/2022/09/20/images-of-oakville-teacher-wearing-prosthetic-breasts-in-classroom-go-viral.html

Particularly troubling is when children have things done to them that are irreversible.

A week ago I had a couple of my wife's friends over. Their daughter is transitioning. She was properly assessed I know the doctor who assessed her, he was doing this work over thirty years ago. Ironically he was forced out of his job at Canada's biggest mental health hospital because he raised concerns about incomplete and flawed assessments. He won a major settlement proving the slanderous ends radical advocates with go to advance their agenda.

The parents of this young person describe a host of advocates they encountered prior to getting their current doctor who where only interested in rushing to the transitioning part.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/camh-settlement-former-head-gender-identity-clinic-1.4854015

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply