Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - Giant Trinity Red Etap For Sale (with extras) - Raced on one half season
Quote | Reply
I have a Medium 2020 (newest frame available) frame up built Giant Trinity. I raced it this year only, I'm taking a forced break from the sport and someone needs to enjoy this bike. The bike has less than 300 miles on it

Details:

2020 Advanced Pro frame (black)
TriRig Scoops Ultimate with angled spacers and wing extensions
SLF Bottom bracket
Rotor aero crankset
SRAM red Etap 11 speed
SLF Motion Aero Oversized Pully system
HED Jet Black 6/Disc Rear 56 miles on wheels and tires. (will sell separate from bike $1700 )
XLab double rear cage holder with two gorilla cages

Asking $5500OBO - I will entertain all offers. I just want someone to treat my bike right and race it well!

DM for more photos
Last edited by: Bshirk2122: Nov 20, 22 20:25
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Red Etap For Sale (with extras) - Raced on one half season [Bshirk2122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Link to photo (IG)
Copy and paste to browser if the link isn't clickable

https://www.instagram.com/p/CglFoDSrjtf/
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Red Etap For Sale (with extras) - Raced on one half season [Bshirk2122] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Bshirk2122 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the tririg Ultimates separate?
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Red Etap For Sale (with extras) - Raced on one half season [IronDad80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’d rather not part the bike out beyond the wheel set
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply