Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Thom wrote:
BLeP wrote:
tigermilk wrote:
BLeP wrote:
BLeP wrote:
tigermilk wrote:
What will be the "yes" vote for the 4 regions?

I am going with 80/20 yes/no.

99/1

I read 99.23% ‘votes’ yes.

Just like Russia, I am counting this as a win.

Yeah, I was way off. But I figured even in a sham you wouldn't want it to look that overwhelming. With margins like that you have to wonder if even the domestic audience is shaking their collective heads.

BTW, when you watch YouTube channels like 1420 you really feel for the ordinary Russian. Yeah, they have the equivalent of Trumpkins who buy the state positions, but the majority know they are generally f$cked by their government.

I’ve seen enough sham elections to know the numbers are always absurd. 80/20 didn’t seem absurd enough.

Sometimes you just need to find 11780 votes.

People are saying the Russian election was very beautiful. Putin must be almost as well liked as I am.

It was a perfect referendum.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Place your bets - Russian referendum [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i thought about this and while i'm certain this is not going to happen, the thought did cross my mind that this could be putin's get out of jail (or out of ukraine) free card (or, not quite free, but, every analogy breaks down). announce that the population voted to remain in ukraine. say, "russia will respect the will of the people." pull out. status quo ante. done. but... not gonna happen.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Place your bets - Russian referendum [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
"russia will respect the will of the people.".

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next