Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If you cant swim 1:13 /100m front crawl, just quit
Quote | Reply
sheesh.

Quote Reply
Re: If you cant swim 1:13 /100m front crawl, just quit [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do that dolphin kick drill on my back like the winner by way slower. It is a great workout, but that guy takes it to another level. Chapeau!!!
Quote Reply
Re: If you cant swim 1:13 /100m front crawl, just quit [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! That's totally amazing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
sheesh.

Man, talk about a tough guy...starts by holding onto a towel with his teeth, then hits the wall at 50 m with his head before flipping, then finishes the race again hitting his head on the timing pad. I wonder if he hits his head on every wall every day in practice??? I mean, that could do some damage to his brain over time, but whatever, that guy is phenomenal!!!!!

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This makes me the opposite of quit. If this dude can do it without his hands, well I'm a loser, but for crying out loud, I can get a little faster than I am.

"FTP is a bit 2015, don't you think?" - Gustav Iden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I quit

sheesh.......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Respect.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's built like a torpedo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for posting this. Amazing and inspiring!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You would think they could somehow pad the walls for him. I flinched just watching the finish. Also curious why he doesn't wear a cap.
Quote Reply
Re: If you cant swim 1:13 /100m front crawl, just quit [Rocking Rob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You want to talk about inspiring...look up Abbas Karimi. I train with him in Florida and his story is absolutely incredible.
Quote Reply
Re: If you cant swim 1:13 /100m front crawl, just quit [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
synthetic wrote:
sheesh.

Man, talk about a tough guy...starts by holding onto a towel with his teeth, then hits the wall at 50 m with his head before flipping, then finishes the race again hitting his head on the timing pad. I wonder if he hits his head on every wall every day in practice??? I mean, that could do some damage to his brain over time, but whatever, that guy is phenomenal!!!!!

X2 to all of this.

I feel like the announcers were not nearly excited enough about that performance.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: If you cant swim 1:13 /100m front crawl, just quit [Rocking Rob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocking Rob wrote:
Thanks for posting this. Amazing and inspiring!

Agreed!

Not a coach. Not a FOP Tri/swimmer/biker/runner. Barely a MOP AGer.
But I'm learning and making progress.
Quote Reply