Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo P-Series Ultegra Di2
Quote | Reply
For sale is my 2021 Cervelo P-Series. It has 11 speed Ultegra Di2 groupset, with Shimano 105 cranks and a Stages single sided power meter. Color is chameleon blue (bike looks green/blue depending on how the light hits it). Size is 61cm. Has Canyon carbon basebar. Front brake cable is routed through steerer tube for a cleaner look. Brake cables and housings were just replaced. Aero water bottle on frame is set up as a flat kit. Steerer has several spacers so plenty of room to adjust fit. Will come with extra bolts and aerobar spacers. Will also include Cervelo aero axles as well as the Cervelo axles with the handles. Di2 charger included. Bike is in excellent shape and is fast. Many local overall top five bike splits with it. I have a new bike coming and will swap over the following brand new parts onto this bike for the new owner - profile design carbon ergo 35+ extensions, profile design ergo armrests, LightBicycle 65mm carbpn wheels, continental 25c tires. Bike does not come with pedals, saddle or water bottle cages. Asking $5,000 plus shipping. Bike can be shipped professionally if needed.

https://drive.google.com/...n1Nj94_0?usp=sharing
Last edited by: khanlon: Nov 22, 22 18:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P-Series Ultegra Di2 [khanlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated post with photos and a reduced price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the BTA holder you are using there?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P-Series Ultegra Di2 [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Something I put together myself. It is a oiece of aluminum flat stock across the top of the aerobars, and a longer stem top cap bolt with a spacer above the top cap. This puts the bottle cage back a bit so I have clearance from my bottle to my bike computer. The setup works really well, I am very happy with how it turned out!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping this one up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Edited post to include 60mm LightBicycle carbon wheelset with aero disc cover instead of aluminum training wheels. Kept the price the same.
https://drive.google.com/...n1Nj94_0?usp=sharing

Last edited by: khanlon: Nov 22, 22 18:47
Quote Reply