Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

$1,200 Cervelo P3 with Tubular Zipp and training wheels
Quote | Reply
link to photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ePHSZ2nJVsht8CCR6

Sacramento CA area
57cm (I think I am 6feet tall) Cervelo p3 (around 2013)
10 speeds.
Zipp (front 404, rear 808) and training wheels
Prologue seat
Xlab bottle holder (behind seat)
NO PEDALES
Last edited by: frenchytri: Sep 20, 22 20:04
Quote Reply
Re: $1,200 Cervelo P3 with Tubular Zipp and training wheels [frenchytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this still available?
Quote Reply
Re: $1,200 Cervelo P3 with Tubular Zipp and training wheels [Genji40] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is
Quote Reply
Re: $1,200 Cervelo P3 with Tubular Zipp and training wheels [frenchytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How can I pay? Is there anyway you could post this to eBay and then I could use my PayPal credit? If you post it with no picture and a buy it now for 1200 I can pay immediately
Quote Reply
Re: $1,200 Cervelo P3 with Tubular Zipp and training wheels [Genji40] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry no eBay or PayPal….
Cash please. $1200
Pictures are posted
Let me know
Thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PS: I want to work with you regarding payment, if you need a little time to gather the cash please let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi frenchtri! I am interested in buying this today. Please let me know what the best way to send payment. I can use Cashapp, Venmo Etc. whichever you prefer. I am located in Tampa, FL. Thank you!
Last edited by: trimack45: Nov 4, 22 9:04
Quote Reply
Re: $1,200 Cervelo P3 with Tubular Zipp and training wheels [trimack45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please provide me your phone #, I’ll call you asap !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling without the wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Frenchy. I Pm'd you contact info. Please let me know asap Thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
frenchytri wrote:
link to photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ePHSZ2nJVsht8CCR6

Sacramento CA area
57cm (I think I am 6feet tall) Cervelo p3 (around 2013)
10 speeds.
Zipp (front 404, rear 808) and training wheels
Prologue seat
Xlab bottle holder (behind seat)
NO PEDALES

PM sent
Quote Reply