Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fox News has taken the lead [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
jharris wrote:
sonofdad wrote:
First!
Also, really?????? "...most of America is watching it.". 2.1 million people is most of America????

Edit : shit...not first.

Waaaa whaaaaa, blah….

Cry baby.

Dissecting semantics when you just can’t face facts that CNN and your other Dem leaning news channels have less viewers than Fox News. It’s ok, your small clan on the LR is less than 2.1 million people, so maybe you need a new avenue to convert others to your group-think soundbox.

what happened to you? you were supposed to be the hope and guarantee that trump supporters could be something other than angry, loudmouthed, close-minded, ignorant, factless nationalists ruled by rage and hate. where did that gentleman go? was that all a ruse?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News has taken the lead [Patrick_M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Patrick_M wrote:

Hey Thom pro tip: if you are going to take a weird shot at someone, try to have that shot make sense. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Thanks for the pro tip. I'm not really sure how you are interpreting that as a shot at you, it was intended as a shot at Fox News. My apologize if that wasn't clear.
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News has taken the lead [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
Patrick_M wrote:
Thom wrote:
jharris wrote:
Patrick_M wrote:
Anyone ever read the blue ocean strategy? That’s fox - no competition. The sane 2/3rds of the country spreads their media consumption out over multiple sources. This is one of the most ridiculous contextless statistics that gets bounced around every time ratings come out.

Sounds like a market opportunity for you to open a right wing news source.

I'm guessing Patrick lacks the shameless disregard for the truth needed to be successful. There are only so many Murdocks in the world.

Hey Thom pro tip: if you are going to take a weird shot at someone, try to have that shot make sense. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Re-read his post. He’s not taking a shot at you. He’s taking a well deserved shot at Jharris.

Apologies all around.
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News has taken the lead [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Patrick_M wrote:

Thanks for the pro tip. I'm not really sure how you are interpreting that as a shot at you, it was intended as a shot at Fox News. My apologize if that wasn't clear.

Apologies I get it now. Sorry.

And no @jharris, it’s not a business opportunity. The narcissistic grievance market is too small for serious competition. You’ll notice that any of Fox’s competitors are either tiny or even farther right or both. That’s not an interesting business opportunity at all. If anything, it’s an investment someone would make to try and protect something else. Follow the money, my man.
Quote Reply

Prev Next