Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Fenix 6x Pro Sapphire $225
Quote | Reply
Hello, up for sale is a Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Sapphire. It is a great watch, but I picked up the same thing in a smaller version (6 sapphire), and want to unload this. I got it for a good deal, so hopefully someone else can enjoy it. It works well, but I am an honest seller, so here are some imperfections. It has some scratches despite it being a sapphire edition. Nothing terrible, but I tried to capture in the pics.

It has some scratches on the bezel which I tried to capture. Overall nice, but some of the charcoal color on the bezel has worn to a shiny silver on the edges.

Battery is good, but I it probably isn't the 21 days that it was brand new. I really don't keep that close of an eye on it because it so good. I get multiple days with mixed GPS use, HR on all the time, and usually a non-Garmin watch face which uses more battery. Definitely over a week unless you are using the GPS a ton.

It synchs well all day, fast, works great. Synching in the morning is finicky sometimes, but that could be my Pixel 6. Who knows.

I probably over stated, but wanting to be honest. Includes two bands, both Amazon bands. Also a plastic screen protector is included

https://photos.app.goo.gl/opkuo4qNkijMTaww8
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 6x Pro Sapphire $225 [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take it!!!

Thanks

Frank
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 6x Pro Sapphire $225 [Marksf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold!
Quote Reply