Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2011 Felt B14 56cm, cervelo saddle, Shimano pedals, Easton 90mm race wheels
Quote | Reply
The time has come for me to sell my tried and true, the "Black Pearl". She has seen many voyages and has won many battles. You may be thinking she is old and outdated, but let me reassure you, despite her showing signs of wear and tear (shown in pictures) she is still fast and ready to take on anything. I have taken her to many podiums including the top step in a sprint, olympic and 70.3 triathlon. She has been loyal to me for any years and now it is time for me to pass her on to the next generation.

This bike is perfect for a newbie, for someone looking for their first TT bike, for even a veteran. Bike as pictured includes Easton EC90TT ~30mm from wheel, Felt TTR3 rear wheel, fi'z:k saddle, TriMax Pro 175mm crank, dura ace components. Extras: orange bottle cage, Zipp Garmin mount (does not work with Wahoo, nor wahoo adaptor and tri race belt. Tire for Easton wheel needs new valve stem.

Also shown is Easton EC90TT 90mm tubular race wheels. I am seeing these being sold for upward of $1000, and even over $700 for one wheel. No tires on them.
Bike as pictured: $750
Bike with race wheels (Easton EC90TT 90mm tubular): $1300 (aka +$550)
Race wheels alone: $750
Saddle Upgrade (Cervelo Saddle): $75
Pedals Upgrade (Shimano 105 PD-5800): $75

Please let me know if you have any questions. I tried to show all the wear in the pictures as it is a 2011 lol. I would like to sell as package if possible. But I will part out as priced above. If you are a junior or college student let me know and we can work out a better deal for you. I have been there for years lol. So technically these are OBO for everyone. Moving to Ireland in 2 weeks so I want to see ASAP. Local pickup or buyer pays shipping. Thanks all.

PICTURES: https://drive.google.com/...kqpVt8OA?usp=sharing
Quote Reply