Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cell phone falls out of Pirates infielder Rodolfo Castro's back pocket on headfirst slide
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Cell phone falls out of Pirates infielder Rodolfo Castro's back pocket on headfirst slide [Tri2gohard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i was a pirate fan up until the Sid Bream affair in the 90's. this does not surprise.
Quote Reply
Re: Cell phone falls out of Pirates infielder Rodolfo Castro's back pocket on headfirst slide [Tri2gohard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just your thread title made me laugh!

Next up, 2 cell phones fall out of jersey pockets as 5 pro riders sprint to a stage finish in the TdF ...

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was going to say "and that is why I tuned out baseball", but then thinking back to the "good ole just baseball" days I had to reconsider my bias. Back in the day I remember cans of skoal in pockets, players heading down the clubhouse tunnel for a quick drag on their cigarette, managers and coaches smoking in the dugout, the camera caught crotch grabbers, the infamous John Roseboro Juan Marichal beaning incident and then there was always Ty Cobb sharpening and then flashing his spikes in an effort to purposely spike his opponents with some severe slides.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In theory, a phone could be used to cheat. A vibration could be used to signal the upcoming pitch.
Quote Reply