Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quintana Roo X-PR Front Brake Cable Routing
Quote | Reply
Can anyone with a QR X-PR tell me how the front brake cable is routed through the basebar down through the fork leg?

I was contemplating getting the front stem from this bike to put on my Cervelo P-Series to make the brake cable routing internal to the basebar.
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo X-PR Front Brake Cable Routing [khanlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone with an x-pr able to help me out? Does the front brake housing go into the stem and then down the top of the steerer tube?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi. Wondering how you went with this issue on your XPR? I'm having the same issue just now. Can't find a way to route the front brake cable down through the front fork.
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo X-PR Front Brake Cable Routing [sophuuu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was trying to put an XPR stem on my P series. If you are having trouble rooting the brake cable on your XPR, I would contact Quintanna Roo directly. They have great customer service.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ended up getting an X-PR so I figured I would answer my own question here in case someone finds this thread with a search. On the X-PR the front cable is routed through the top of the steerer tube. For the prior poster that was having trouble with this routing, I have been successful removing the compression nut in the steerer, and then routing the brake house up the fork to the top of the steerer, then I replaced the compression nut.
Quote Reply