Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Easton EC90 SLX wheelset. Zipp 909 650C wheelset (404 + disk). Garmin Edge 500. eTap Blips 650mm.
Quote | Reply
Posting a few items for sale - preparing for an overseas move and want to find a new home for these! Asking prices (OBO!) listed below - PM me here with questions or to estimate wheel shipping costs (I'm local to the DMV area if you'd prefer to pick up locally).

1. Garmin Edge 500. Asking $50 shipped. Includes black silicone case. Good used condition, fully functional, no issues.

2. Two SRAM eTap Blips, 650mm cable. Fully functional, no issues in use. Asking $75 shipped.
NOTE TO BUYER: these are both the same “side” shifter - not an issue if you mount below bar tape or adhere directly and either will work in any port for the appropriate front/back shifter - just something to note if you have a specific “blip grip” set. Cosmetic condition includes a worn “strain relief” on one plug, and yellow adhesive residue around the cable entry on the other blip.

3. Easton EC90 SLX wheelset - includes mounted Gatorskin tires plus a brand new spare. Asking $495 with shipping costs split (expect $40-80 through BikeFlights depending on location). Same wheelset on sale at The Pro's Closet for $599 currently (without any tires included).
Full carbon tubular wheelset. Very light, stiff, responsive wheels. Even with Gatorskin tubulars mounted, lighter than any of my other sets. Would make great climbing, CX, or even just training wheels.
Tubular, 700c, rim brake. Bearings spin well and wheels are in true - I’ve never had issues with this set. Upgraded freehub body to accept Shimano/SRAM 11 speed cassettes (which means compatibility with certain 12 speed cassettes, and backward compatible with fewer speeds with a spacer).
Note to buyer: rear tire is well worn and should be replaced. Front tire should have plenty of life left. Included spare is new; will include rim tape.

4. Zipp 909 Wheelset (404 Front, Disk Rear) - 650C, Full Carbon, Tubular, Rim Brake - Tires & Pump Head. Asking $495 with shipping costs split between you and me.
Have a 650C frame? This is likely still the fastest Zipp wheelset you can get. Includes mounted Continental tires front and rear (light use <100 mi on front, zero use on rear tire) and a Silca pump adapter (90 degree “crak pipe” for the disc cutout). Both wheels in good shape - bearings roll smooth, no issues or significant blemishes. Front 404 is extremely light and in true; rear is a full structural disc with the loud “whomp whomp whomp” you love to hear as you pass others on the road. 650C, Full Carbon, Tubular, Rim Brake. Shimano/SRAM 10s freehub (though I used a standard 11-speed CS-HG800-11 11-34 cassette and a Lasco Concept 11-28 successfully). Only selling because my P3SL frame is no longer serving race duty.

Last edited by: wthecoyote: Aug 5, 22 7:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Easton EC90 SLX wheelset. Zipp 909 650C wheelset (404 + disk). Garmin Edge 500. eTap Blips 650mm. [wthecoyote] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump before the weekend. Prices are "OBO" - please reach out if you're interested. Thank you!
Quote Reply