Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Medium Scott Plasma Team Issue, eTap, Quarq PM, Zipp 808/Super 9; AXS Multiclics;
Quote | Reply
I have a medium Scott Plasma Team Issue for sale. It has 11-speed eTap (blips on basebar, clicks on aerobars) with a Quarq power meter. It comes with a set of Syncross training wheels with a nearly brand new cassette as well as a Zipp 808/Super-9 combo.

It comes with all the original spacers, the original aerobars and pads, and the eTap charger. Also comes with a spare rear derailleur hanger, a brand new 11-speed Dura Ace chain, and new bar wrap (the old bar wrap will need replaced). I just put a new Continental 5000 tire on the front (maybe has 100 miles on it), and I also just had the bottom bracket replaced.

The front hydration setup is all brand new and never used. The original will be included for spare parts.

It doesn’t come with the pedals or the seat.

This thing is lightening fast and literally needs nothing but getting your fit set for your next PR. This bike saw mostly trainer miles so it's in great condition with very minimal scratches and no dents in the disc or front wheel.

PM me and I can provide any other pictures needed.

$5500 + split shipping for everything
$3800 + split shipping without Zipp wheelset

Used SRAM eTap AXS blipbox - used but in good working condition. I got the new Zipp Vuka Shift Aerobars and don't have a need for the blipbox anymore. -SOLD

Brand New SRAM Multiclics - came with the Zipp Vuka shift bars but I'm using wireless blips so these aren't needed. $130+ everywhere else, $115 shipped

Drag2Zero Hi Rise Aerobars with SRAM eTap/AXS straight ends. -SOLD
Nearly brand new, light scratches but otherwise in great condition. Other ends to accommodate Shimano can be purchased from Drag2Zero.

Last edited by: Conky: Oct 30, 22 7:30
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Medium Scott Plasma Team Issue, eTap, Quarq PM, Zipp 808/Super 9; SRAM AXS Blip Box; AXS Multiclics; Drag2Zero [Conky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, added products
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Medium Scott Plasma Team Issue, eTap, Quarq PM, Zipp 808/Super 9; SRAM AXS Blip Box; AXS Multiclics; Drag2Zero [Conky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for some price drops. Would be willing to sell frameset, eTap group, and Zipp wheelset separately.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Medium Scott Plasma Team Issue, eTap, Quarq PM, Zipp 808/Super 9; SRAM AXS Blip Box; AXS Multiclics; Drag2Zero [mikiefaith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Erie, Pennsylvania
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell the blip box and zipp wheels?

CB
Physical Therapist/Endurance Coach
http://www.cadencept.net
Quote Reply
Re: REDUCED: Medium Scott Plasma Team Issue, eTap, Quarq PM, Zipp 808/Super 9; AXS Multiclics; [Conky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold AXS blip box and Drag2Zero extensions. Reduced price on bike.
Quote Reply
Re: REDUCED: Medium Scott Plasma Team Issue, eTap, Quarq PM, Zipp 808/Super 9; AXS Multiclics; [Conky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hate saying this because it's such a beautiful bike, but if you ever end up totally parting this out let me know. I cracked my Plasma 5's base bar and replacements are near impossible to come by.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hit you up on FB -- I'm interested in the wheelset. Thanks,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Sent you a PM on Aug 17 about the wheelset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with another price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does this come with the lower stack alternate stem?
Quote Reply