Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Vision TFA Pro Clip-on Adapter (670-0377000050)
Quote | Reply
Looking for the following:

https://shop.visiontechusa.com/en/accessories/triathlon-time-trial/metron-tfe-pro-clip-on-adapter

Thanks

Regards, Richard
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Vision TFA Pro Clip-on Adapter (670-0377000050) [thetrickster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may have the bottom portion of these, just the part that holds onto the round bar... do you need the whole entire setup?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Vision TFA Pro Clip-on Adapter (670-0377000050) [Viper966] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Viper966 wrote:
I may have the bottom portion of these, just the part that holds onto the round bar... do you need the whole entire setup?

Thanks. I’m actually after just the top part to replace the top part from the TFE / 4D adaptor to try and reduce the stack height.

Regards, Richard
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Vision TFA Pro Clip-on Adapter (670-0377000050) [thetrickster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thetrickster wrote:
Viper966 wrote:

Thanks. I’m actually after just the top part to replace the top part from the TFE / 4D adaptor to try and reduce the stack height.

these may help you with your dilemma, and they would also hold your extensions very near to your pad height, keeping the forearm and bar separation to a minimum. A lot more flexible than the TFE extensions.

https://profile-design.com/...subsonic-bracket-kit
Last edited by: Mudge: Jul 1, 22 15:18
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Vision TFA Pro Clip-on Adapter (670-0377000050) [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mudge wrote:
these may help you with your dilemma]

Thanks for the info. I already have the 4D bars, TFE Pro extensions and needed 4D adaptor but my issue is that, with the angle adjustment part from the TFE Pro bridge I’ve gained 3cm / 1in+ of stack. :(

I’m thinking the top part of the TFE Clipon adaptor (with the drilled holes) will screw straight in to the 4D adaptor so I gain my 3cm back, but loose the angle adjustment. (Which I’m Not fussed about)

See attached my idea..

Regards, Richard
Last edited by: thetrickster: Jul 2, 22 1:05
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Vision TFA Pro Clip-on Adapter (670-0377000050) [Viper966] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long shot, do you still have the bottom part of the clip on? It is still out of stock with vision and I need it.
Quote Reply