Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TriRig Brake installation on a 2018 FELT DA Rear Brake
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have a way to make a bracket or have a template for a bracket..a suggestion on how to mount a Tririg brake in the rear? or can it be done straight without a bracket
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Brake installation on a 2018 FELT DA Rear Brake [mpeardon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mpeardon wrote:
Does anyone have a way to make a bracket or have a template for a bracket..a suggestion on how to mount a Tririg brake in the rear? or can it be done straight without a bracket

By bracket, do you mean the following? The adapters for mounting a brake onto a direct mount frame?

Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Brake installation on a 2018 FELT DA Rear Brake [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the response..not the Tririg adapter..the spacing on the Rear Felt is slighlty different and not compatible with the Tririg mounting brackets...I'm trying to figure out a solution as the felt rear break is the worst thing.

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Brake installation on a 2018 FELT DA Rear Brake [mpeardon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gotcha. Sorry I couldnt be of more help.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mpeardon wrote:
thanks for the response..not the Tririg adapter..the spacing on the Rear Felt is slighlty different and not compatible with the Tririg mounting brackets...I'm trying to figure out a solution as the felt rear break is the worst thing.

thanks

If you find a way to make this happen, I’d love to get that terrible brake off my wife’s DA2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the rear brake similar to the old B series? If so, there's a forum going through this talking about direct mounting. I had a Tri Rig on my Kestrel, but preferred the Shimano brakes better.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/Installing_Ultegra_rear_brake_on_Felt_B14_P6480893/?search_string=direct%20mount%20brake#p6480893

Quote Reply