Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Has anyone else given up on Canyon? [Hammernuts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hammernuts wrote:
I would honestly prefer a used bike but sadly no used Canyons here in the US. I would love to pounce on a deal where someone spent too much on a bike they no longer want and now just want to get rid of it!

What size are you after, and are you open to an almost complete bike? I've got a medium 2020 Speedmax CF 8 that qualifies as "a bike they no longer want"...
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone else given up on Canyon? [Hammernuts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny how things work, I just woke up to this email. First time in (at least in my experience) that the stock alert from Canyon works.

I see availability for S and M sizes in the US.

Follow me on IG: @Commandersnake
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone else given up on Canyon? [commandersnake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DANG!

9 CF SLX Speedmaxes lasted from 6am till 11am. They were all gone by then.

I remember when buying a $10K bike meant a potential divorce, now ppl are buying them like candy. It still amazes me the spending potential in this sport

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
commandersnake wrote:

I remember when buying a $10K bike meant a potential divorce, now ppl are buying them like candy. It still amazes me the spending potential in this sport

Yes, there is a stupid amount f money floating around.

On another note, I was listening to a podcast with the guy that runs Ventum. His prediction is that we will rapidly go from a parts shortage to a surplus in a quarter or two. He thinks lots of factors like supply chains finally getting a bit better. Increased production from the COVID boom. Some smaller brands going out of business. Some of the new people entering the sport will go back to whatever they were doing before…. Interesting times.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone else given up on Canyon? [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting indeed! That being said, as I've been a Canyon customer for 5+ years now, they were always bad with inventory management.
At least for this brand, I've always been disappointed by that alone during my buyer's journey.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in the same boat. I've been waiting to get the Speedmax CF 8 Disc since December. June 24th, when they were supposed to get more in stock, was a very busy day for me and I probably missed the opportunity to buy one. Now it's saying 8/22/22 - 9/2/22... but I'm tired of waiting. I will probably get a QR and some nice carbon wheels on Black Friday. Shrug.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone else given up on Canyon? [gguerini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Random. My brothers were arguing about what car brand Canyon would be if it was a car maker. What Slowtwitch say? Their votes were Lexas then Tesla vs Infiniti then Nissan. I abstained from it.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone else given up on Canyon? [FSEng_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CFR is currently in stock
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone else given up on Canyon? [Ksavostin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just saw that Lebron is investing 30 Million in Canyon to expand in the US.

https://bikerumor.com/...-in-canyon-bicycles/
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone else given up on Canyon? [mbeaugard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Speedmax shapes reminds me a lot the Audi design…so I say Audi
Quote Reply

Prev Next