Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Moving Sale: HED Vanquish Wheels, Bont Shoes, Crankset, Speedplays, Goggles
Quote | Reply
Hey Slowtwitch,
You've been good to me as a buyer over the years. Now I'm moving, and have been messing around with gear, and have stuff that needs a new home before we head into ours. Open to reasonable offers, but not trades.

Hed Vanquish GP 6 - $900
These are an extremely solid, versatile wheelset. I bought them in Fall of 2019 with my Quintana Roo PR5 bike. I've raced on them and trained on them, but never in lousy weather. 60 mm deep. Tubeless compatible. 30mm external width, 21 mm internal width. Just really well built. Roll smooth. I don't see any damage on them of any note.
Standard disc wheel set up: Thru-axle. 12x100 front and 12x142 rear. Freehub for Shimano 11-speed. Centerlock rotors.
I'd recommend running them tubeless.
Oh, and if you have a electric blue QR, they will match perfectly or you can just pull the stickers off.
I've got them set up tubeless with Continental GP5000s, which I'll include. I think they have a little more life in them although they are probably over 1,000 miles.
Two wheels | non-drive side | Freehub closeup

Bont Semi-Custom Helix - $270
Size-44.5 wide
Retail-$549

In recent years, it seemed to me that Bonts were the most common shoe among the top-10 in Kona. So I bought a very stylish pair used from a very active Slowtwitcher, but these are just a bit wide for my feet. These have a footbed that you can mold to your feet. They have only a handful of rides on them. The guy I purchased them from claimed four rides, and I can tell you I put three rides in them before deciding they were not for me.
Super light. Nice tight heal cup. Extra-low stack height so you can really feel the power you put into the pedals.
I've got an almost brand new pair of the grey Look Keo cleats with the 4 degrees of float on these. I'll toss in the cleats if the buyer wants. Or someone can buy those separately.
I have the original packaging.
Picture | Two Shoes

Adidas Ultraboost 21s - $75
Size 11 in the Sonic Ink / Core Black / Screaming Green colorway.
These are very lightly used. I've run 31 miles over four runs with these beauties. I was an unabashed Adidas ultraboost fan as my everyday, go-to training shoe. I've been running in various generations of this shoe for years: these are at least my ninth pair that Strava knows about. And yet, despite reviews that ranged from (decent, to affectionate, to enthusiastic), my feet didn't like the 21s which have more foam in the forefoot and a new sole plate.
I still have the box if you're into that kind of thing.
Picture

Speedplay Zero - $60
Stainless. Probably purchased on Slowtwitch. Semi-unusual green. Need new endcaps. These have been sitting in a drawer since I bought a pair of Favero Assiomas in 2019.
Top | Side

Aqua Sphere Kayenne - $20
This site says they are the best open water google. Maybe, but they didn't fit me right and so got foggy on each of the three swims I tried them. Maybe they're right for your face.
Picture

Deleted sold items.
Last edited by: noby03: Jun 30, 22 7:31
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: HED Vanquish Wheels, Bont Shoes, Crankset, Speedplays, Goggles [noby03] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Lets get this stuff out of the apartment.
Quote Reply