Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Disk infaltion
Quote | Reply
Got this fancy disk wheel and want to know what the best method of getting air into it (using my current Wrench Force pump) is. Hey Tom..you got any of those little 90 degree Silca thingys? How much to send one to...oh wait....this isn't kentiger..this is uhhh...someone else..hacking into his computer yeah..that's it...anyway..how much for one of those things..to Canada (nowhere near that kentiger jerk that rides on inferior clinchers..I only ride tubies)
Quote Reply
Re: Disk infaltion [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any roadie shop will stock them. Go in and ask for a "crack pipe". I'm serious. When I bought mine, La Bicicletta rung it up as "crack pipe" right on the receipt. I was thinking of framing it, but it's all creased up from being in my wallet. Then again, maybe that adds to the flava...

Anyway, if you don't live in an area where there's a good roadie shop, give Enduro a call. (800) 448-4678 or (416) 449-0432

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Disk infaltion [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Khai. You local to TO? I need some motivation this winter (been slacking off pretty bad after doing so well last season) but work swing shifts. You do trainer work/ runs (easy ones for the old and fat like me) on weekends? Maybe I could borrow your crack pipe (the name just kills me) in the process...lol. BTW...I live in the armpit of the great lakes..Hamilton.
Quote Reply