Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fish pics for Hawley
Quote | Reply
Steve likes the fish pics. Here are the fish pics from this weekend.

Marge Simpson tree.

Not so in season bass

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Fish pics for Hawley [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cute kids! Cute fish! Cute Marge Simpson tree!
Cuteness overload!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good Times, cool hat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your not so in season bass comment made me think Trout season doesn't open in Alberta until June or so, but most of the creeks I want to fish are catch and release so can I fish them earlier?

Things to read up on.
Quote Reply
Re: Fish pics for Hawley [abies] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
abies wrote:
Your not so in season bass comment made me think Trout season doesn't open in Alberta until June or so, but most of the creeks I want to fish are catch and release so can I fish them earlier?

Things to read up on.

Not on purpose.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Great family fishing pics! Taking your children fishing and teaching good sportsmanship is fundamental family building stuff. Good for you.

Almost missed this as i've been fishing myself

Up in N. GA in headwaters of the Chattahoochee.

/r

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Fish pics for Hawley [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beautiful stream.

You gonna cut that monster into steaks or fillet him?

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Last edited by: MOP_Mike: May 27, 22 11:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please tell me that you scooped that with a net and he did not bite your line...

Quote Reply
Re: Fish pics for Hawley [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you think I'm gonna give away the location of my honey hole where this lunker was caught!? You'll have to find it yourself up in the Chattahoochee WMA

When you're running a dry dropper rig--generally speaking your dry fly is merely acting as a indicator for any hits on the midge dropper you're running below it. Somehow this little fella managed to hook himself on my dry fly i was using as a indicator. If you go back up there next year you too can catch him and he may even be 9-12" by then! :-)

good times

/r

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your teaching your kids to respect game laws and return fish caught that are too small to keep, or that are out of season, are foundational values of good sportsmanship. Their being taught by their own Dad--and not by some Fish Cop in a classroom is irreplaceable

good on ya!

/r

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
Your teaching your kids to respect game laws and return fish caught that are too small to keep, or that are out of season, are foundational values of good sportsmanship. Their being taught by their own Dad--and not by some Fish Cop in a classroom is irreplaceable

good on ya!

/r

Well technically I shouldn't have taken this photo of the little one with the bass but I couldn't resist. After the photo we returned him promptly.

But yes I try to stick with the rules. We were definitely not targeting bass when he caught this.

Last edited by: BLeP: May 27, 22 11:37
Quote Reply