Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What happened to the old tri podcasts? Zen Tri, TRS Radio, Triathlon Preview Show [Dark Mark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Except Huub flying us out to Kona and putting us up, TriRig advertising with us and giving us bikes, Penticton paying our way to come out and cover their race, etc. Not to mention all of the companies that were more than happy to work with our age group team.

Mark,

Thanks for bringing this up. I appreciate it. Oversight on my part - I'm sorry!

So what happened then?

. . and forget about Deano's support - he's a half crazy Brit who will support anything! :-)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: What happened to the old tri podcasts? Zen Tri, TRS Radio, Triathlon Preview Show [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And then we blew out like we blew in. The end.

Internet User
Quote Reply
Re: What happened to the old tri podcasts? Zen Tri, TRS Radio, Triathlon Preview Show [Dark Mark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still the best thing to happen to triathlon since aero bars....and drugs

TRS was a creative and funny outlet within a great sport that often takes itself far too seriously.

Definately missing but glad to have enjoyed! Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: What happened to the old tri podcasts? Zen Tri, TRS Radio, Triathlon Preview Show [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Beer On The Run [Seattle/Sacramento] self explanatory; there was another beer/running podcast I used to listen to called Brew-Drink-Run, but that's gone away for a while now

Dropped their final episode recently; hope is they'll carry on in other ways

Recent discovery - through Ten Junk Miles - is Weathering The Run hosted by an ultrarunning meteorologist ... I'm not gonna let his affiliation with "that school down south" bother me

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next