Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Parts bin clear out.
Quote | Reply
Realized that I have way too much bike stuff kicking around that I will never use again. Figured I’d post it here and see if anyone is interested in any of it. Prices are just ballparks. Make offers if you think they are out of line. More interested in moving this along to folks that will use it than anything else. Prices don’t include shipping.

Campy bits
Xenon 9 speed brifters, clamp on FD and rear derailleur.
All in good shape. No issues. $40

Oval concepts
Clip on aerobars with shims to fit 26mm handlebar.
Stem is 100mm with 26mm clamp dia and handlebar 26mm clamp dia x 420mm width. Stem bolts are a bit rusty and handlebar has a small bit of road rash where the plug fits in the end.
Would like to sell together for $20

PNW Coast gravel bike handlebar
520mm width. Installed for a couple of months, but only ridden a couple of times during that timeframe. No crashes or marks. Great bar and fun to ride something so wide, but I went a different direction with the bike it was on. $45

Ritchey logic ll comp handlebar. 31.8 clamp dia x 400mm wide. Make an offer, or buy something else and I will toss this in. I can also find a stem to go with it. I’ve got a pile of them.

Zipp 303 tubular wheel set. Don’t know what year, but these are pre dimple. I got them used, and have never had them on the road. They spin true and are in good shape. I will include 4 new zipp tangente tubular tires. 2 @ 21mm and 2 @ 23mm. Wheels will come with valve extenders and skewers. $175

PM me if you would like pictures or with any questions.

Cheers
Last edited by: dancedmonds: Jun 11, 22 9:15
Quote Reply
Re: Parts bin clear out. [dancedmonds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Moving this to the top. Everything is still available. If you can use something on this list let’s work something out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any pics of the 303's?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices updated, but really, make offers if you are interested in any of this stuff. It’s just sitting around and I’d rather it go to someone that can use it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'ed about 10-speed parts

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent about the campy parts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply