Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - 2016 Cervelo P3 Di2 - Size 56 - Race Ready - Helmet Included - Tri Days are Over
Quote | Reply
Kids getting older, free time getting smaller, so the pursuit of IM racing is coming to an end for now. Selling the bike I used to complete the 2021 IM Wisconsin.

The bike was upgraded last summer to the most recent 11 speed version of Ultegra Di2 TT groupset ($1,200). Further upgrades include TriRig Alpha One aero bar system and aero brakes ($1,500 combined), Rotor aero TT crankset and chainring ($300), TriRig behind-the-saddle Beta Bottle Carrier w/carbon cage ($150), CeramicSpeed chain and oversized pulley wheel ($630), and CustomBikeXcessories bottom bracket storage box ($200). Bento box included as well. Comes with Di2 charger. No pedals included, but would sell my Powertap P2 dual-sided pedals for an additional $300 if desired.

There are a few chips in the paint from small rocks, but nothing deep; the bike has been used to race, not just hang on a wall. The bike needs nothing – it’s ready to race. See last photo for included accessories, such as Rudy helmet, and the above-mentioned items.

The picture shows ENVE 7.8 tubeless-ready wheels, which can be included for $1,500 more. Bike with training wheels is $3,399. I will cover shipping. Not interested in trades. I have bought and sold dozens of bikes over the past decade, on ST, eBay, PinkBike and others. eBay username is Bigbumpman.

Imgur pics: https://imgur.com/a/mM1ofJ7
Last edited by: Brytcyd: Apr 4, 22 5:33
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P3 Di2 - Size 56 - Race Ready - Helmet Included - Tri Days are Over [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THIS is a GREAT deal

If I didn’t already have P2 and a P3 with similar set ups I would get this and have saved myself money and the effort of installing Tririg front end, brakes etc

2016 P3s with zero ungraded cost about this
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P3 Di2 - Size 56 - Race Ready - Helmet Included - Tri Days are Over [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Appreciate the comment. The bike's cleaned and ready to go, just waiting to be boxed up. $100 price drop - hope to get this moving to the next racer.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P3 Di2 - Size 56 - Race Ready - Helmet Included - Tri Days are Over [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop. Another $100 off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the Rudy helmet only? I'd be interested in buying.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cervelo P3 Di2 - Size 56 - Race Ready - Helmet Included - Tri Days are Over [maninblak] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Afternoon - You're welcome to PM an offer for the helmet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike has been sold. Thanks!
Quote Reply